Welcome to the BTS of our most recent Shop Fit-out - Heart space Beauty Salon! Continue reading for all the in's & out's of our process in bringing this project to life.
Jodi & Mitch (Owners) approached Your Home Designs to collaborate on this dreaaam design back in May this year. It has been an absolute pleasure to work alongside such creative people.
The first step in our process is understanding the Client Brief & Design requirements, which is completed through our Initial Enquiry Meeting. To describe the original feel of the space in a few words: Cold, un-motivating, dark, emotionless & boring! (but... with a WHOLE lot of potential!!)
Once a brief is confirmed & measurements of the space are taken, the next step is to start designing a Floor-plan based from our Clients requirements. As you can see below, a lot of time goes into consideration of practicality, function, layout & design.
See below for the Original Floor plan & Completed Floor plan (left to right)
After a Floor plan & 3D Model is finalised & Builder Approved, construction starts! The Builders that completed this shop fit-out was Fin Design & Construct (an amazing team if you ask us!)
- check out more from them here: https://www.findesignconstruct.com/
Once the construction was complete, it was time to begin everyones favourite part.... Interior Selections! Together, YHD & Jodi (owner) came up with the following design choices for the Salon:
- Brass Tap ware & Basins from Abi Interiors https://www.abiinteriors.com.au/
- 6600 Nougat Stone Benchtops from Edstein Creative Stone https://www.edstein.com.au/
- Custom Cabinetry designed by Your Home Designs from Marquis https://www.marquis.com.au/
- Riverine Contour (Timber Lining feature wall) from Porta Timber https://www.porta.com.au/
- Abode Noble 'Coastal Gum' Floorboards from Choices https://www.choicesflooring.com.au/
- Tatum 2.5 Seater Brown Leather Lounge from Oz Design https://ozdesignfurniture.com.au/
- Featured Artwork from Oz Design https://ozdesignfurniture.com.au/homewares/wall-art
- Bunting Bench seat 1800mm from Oz Design Furniture https://ozdesignfurniture.com.au/
- Patterned Rug 'Prague' from My Rugs https://myrugs.com.au/
See the below completed Materials Board (this helps tie the whole design together for the Client to visualise) using the finalised Selections.
Thanks for reading our blog.. we hope you like our completed salon fit-out!
Check out the images below for some professional photographs - Done by the amazing Muse Photography https://www.musephotography.net.au/
Get in touch today to create your dream space!
To read more about this project click here: https://www.yourhomedesigns.com.au/heartspacesalonfitout
Stay tuned for more project BTS x